This course combines both digital (on the e-learning SPOC platform) and traditional face-to-face contents. It includes two kinds of sessions: magistrales and practice in reduced groups. In magistrales, students have to work before class by visualizing learning videos on SPOC platform and responding to questions and self-assessment test. During face-to-face magistrales, the professor will respond to students' questions and doubts about the digital contents on SPOC, assessing the level of learning acquired and formulating new questions to reinforce the knowledge acquired. In addition, students will have to do a short group presentation about one interesting issue related the topic of the week. In practical sessions, the professor will correct the exercises and cases on the SPOC platform, as well as s/he will propose new cases to work in groups in class.
Individual tutorials will be asked by the students when needed within the professor´s schedule. Also, there will be collective tutorials to monitor the development of the final group project.
With this topic we will learn to:
- Describe the impact of individual characteristics on organizational behavior.
- Define perception and describe the main elements in the perceptual process.
- Compare and contrast different decision-making models.
- Define motivation and describe the motivation process.
- Identify the key factors that explain group behavior.
- Summarize the conclusions of the main theories of leadership.