Study: Bachelor in Business Administration (204)
Coordinating teacher: MORENO RUIZ, DIEGO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Economics
Type: Basic Core
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- R. PINDYCK y D. RUBINFELD. Microeconomics. Prentice Hall.
- H. Gravelle y R. Rees. Microeconomics. Pearson-Prentice.
- J. Hey. Intermediate Microeconomics. McGraw-Hill.
- W. Nicholson. Microeconomic Theory: Basic Principles and Aplicacions . McGraw-Hill..
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.
More information: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/docencia/microeconomia/