Teaching methodology will be as follows:
- Each topic or sub topic is presented by the professor in a theory session. After the theory session the students have to study the materials, do complementary readings and work on the relevant problem sets.
- These problem sets and questions from the students are solved in the next practice session. The problem sets have to be solved at home prior to the practice session.
- The course material for each topic (slides that will be used in theory sessions and problem sets to be solved in practice sessions) is provided in advance through the intranet in Aula Global 2.
- At the beginning of the course there will be two practice sessions that will introduce the students to the use of excel in finance. These sessions will take place in the computer labs and the teacher will guide the students through several computer exercises.
- Each teacher has scheduled weekly office hours that the students can use to obtain extra help.