- To become skilled at basic concepts and methodologies needed to perform a marketing research study (sampling, surveying, questionnaire design, analysis of databases, etc.);
- To learn how to use market research studies as information to make marketing decisions and planning.
- To apply marketing research knowledge to any type of markets.
- To summarize market responses and its relationsship with marketing objetives.
- To gain knowledge on how to do and implement a market research project, either by yourself or in a teamwork.
- To lead a research project, from design to implementation.
- Abilities to work in a group team and establish team relationships.
- Skills to establish good time management in order to implement and finish the projects on time.
- Abilities to apply market research knowledge to any specific marketing problem.
- Acquire an ethical behaviour when perfoming markering research projects, following the ethical guidelines on market and social research defined by ICC/ESOMAR.
- Skills to make good oral and public presentations of final project results
- Criticism and creativity to solve managerial and team work problems;
- Develop a innovation and creative attitude in the area of marketing and marketing research