1. Knowledge on expected properties for point estimators.
2. Estimation of unknown parameters by: the maximum likelihood method, the moments method and the resampling techniques.
3. Construct confidence intervals and parametric hypotheses tests.
4. Understand the difference between classic inference and bayesian inference.
5. Obtain computer skills related to the previous points.
1. Ability to do comparisons among different alternatives-
2. to Work in groups.
3. To be capable of using creative thoughts when it comes to solve problems.
4. Critical Reasoning.