- Acquire the necessary knowledge to create, develop and implement a business project.
- In-depth knowledge of small businesses and their specific problems, as well as their management methods.
- Learn essential aspects of the different areas of the company (legal, fiscal, financial, etc.), applicable
to the creation of companies and management of SMEs.
- Recognize business opportunities
- Handle with ease various sources of information.
- Design, plan and start a business project
- Develop management skills, negotiation skills and leadership spirit.
- Promote and encourage entrepreneurship in the student
- Print a critical vision of the different strategic decisions of an SME facing the different challenges