1. Acquire skills in dimension reduction techniques such as factor analysis, multidimensional scaling and the correspondence analysis.
2. Acquire skills in heterogeneity problems such as clustering.
3. Capacity for analyzing dependency between multivariate variables by means of multivariate regression and canonical correlation analysis.
4. Know marketing and financial applications of multivariate techniques.
5. Handle statistical software for multivariate analysis.
1. Aptitude to understand a real problem and to analyze it as an statistical problem.
2. Modeling and solving problems.
3. Capacity of analysis and synthesis.
4. Oral and written skills.
5. Aptitude to work in a group.