1. Modeling decision optimization problems in the framework of Operations Research models.
2. Formulating, analyzing and solving linear optimization models, by the graphical method, the simplex method and computer software (in particular, spreadsheets).
3. Formulating, analyzing and solving integer optimization models, by the graphical method, the branch and bound method, and computer software.
4. Formulating, analyzing and solving queueing models of M/M/m type.
5. Designing and performing computer simulation experiments by the Monte Carlo method.
1. Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
2. Mathematical modeling and problem solving.
3. Oral and written communication.