- To learn the existing formats of financial statements
- To identify the information contained in the main financial statements and their usefulness.
- To apply different techniques to assess the economic and financial situation of companies.
- To analyze, synthesize and evaluate the obtained results.
- Work with others, especially in teams, and to learn how to avoid and solve conflicts.
- To make presentations, to discuss, communicate and defend their own point of view in an efficient manner through formal and informal, oral and written language.
- capacity to study critically the financial statements and to understand the impact of accounting choice on financial statements.
- To reach the results individually, but sharing those results, interacting and discussing with other students.