Study: Bachelor in Finance and Accounting (201)
Coordinating teacher: CAMINO BLASCO, DAVID
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 50
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 50
- -Eiteman, D. Stonehill A. I. and Moffet M. H . Multinational Business Finance, 14th edition. Pearson Prentice-Hall. 2014
- Eiteman, D. Stonehill A. I. and Moffet M. H . Multinational Business Finance, 14th edition. Pearson Prentice-Hall. 2014
- Brealey, R.A. Myers, S.C.and Allen, F. (2014); . Principles of Corporate Finance, 11th Edition, Chapter. 27. McGraw-Hill. 2014
- Shapiro, A. C. . Multinational Financial Management; 10th edition; . John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2013
Detailed subject contents or complementary information about assessment system of B.T.
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.