Analysis of dynamic data
Study: Bachelor in Finance and Accounting (201)
Coordinating teacher: RUIZ ORTEGA, ESTHER
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Statistics
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- BROOKS, C.. Introductory Econometrics for finance. Cambridge University Press (2002).
- González-Rivera, G.. Forecasting for Economics and Business. Pearson/Addison-Wesley. 2013
- MILLS, C.T.. The econometric modelling of financial time series. Cambridge University Press (1999).
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.