- to analyze in detail several complex transactions which are of great relevance for organizations, related to both financial assets and liabilities and hedge operations.
- to get a deep knowledge of the impact those transactions have on financial statements
- to understand the impact accounting practice has on the wealth and revenues generated by a company
- to develop the capacity to learn in an autonomous way, focusing especially on accuracy.
- work in teams and interaction with experts of other areas
- capacity to integrate knowledge acquired in other topics (especially Derivatives and Derivatives and Bonds)
- interpretation of a series of complex transactions