- Apply in a real context the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired in the classroom.
- To acquire new skills related to the profession in a real applied context, and familiarity with updated professional trends.
- Learn about the labor market situation in the corresponding professional segment.
- Understand patterns of behavior in the workplace.
- Provide efficient and effective responses to situations and problems that require an interdisciplinary and global, linked to integrated technical and economic factors.
- Ability to overcome the essences for any business organization, such as competitiveness, need to innovate, the need for continuous updating of knowledge, quality policies, relationship with internal and external customers and suppliers, decision-making in contexts of uncertainty, management efficient time and all sorts of limited resources.
- Ability to take stock of the first immersion experience in the workplace: self-analysis of strengths and weaknesses.
- Gain real work experience to facilitate subsequent access to employment.
- Acquire skills planning and organization.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be responsible behavior in carrying out the work, attendance and punctuality, motivation and interest, and so on.
- Have a willingness to work together and to cooperate with others.
- Initiative and proactivity.
- Creativity and originality.