Financial risk management
Study: Bachelor in Finance and Accounting (201)
Coordinating teacher: RODRIGUEZ LOPEZ, ROSA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 50
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 50
- Hull, J. Options Futures and Other Derivatives. Pearson . 2013
- J. Hull. Risk Management and Financial Institutions. Willey. 2012
- Jorion. Value at Risk: The New Benchmark for Managing financial Risk. McGRawhill. 2006
- Rene M. Stulz. Risk Management and Derivatives. Prentice Hall.
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.