Study: Bachelor in Finance and Accounting (201)
Coordinating teacher: GUO , BING
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 0
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 100
- Horngren, Datar and Foster. Costing Accounting: A managerial emphasis. Prentice Hall. 2012
- Amat and Soldevilla. Accounting and Cost Management. Management. 2000
- Mallo and Jiménez. Cost Accounting. Piramide.
- Mallo and Kaplan. Cost Accounting and Strategy Management. Prentice Hall.
- Sáez and Fernández. Cost and Managerial Accounting. McGraw Hill.
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.