Financial Accounting II
Study: Bachelor in Finance and Accounting (201)
Coordinating teacher: GARCIA LARA, JUAN MANUEL
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- IASB. International Accounting Standard 1: Presentation of financial statements.. IASB.
- IASB. International Accounting Standard 7: Cash flow statement.. IASB.
- IASB. International Accounting Standard 27: Consolidated and separate financial statements.. IASB.
- IASB. International Accounting Standard 28: Investments in associates.. IASB.
- IASB. International Financial Reporting Standards 10, 11 and 12. IFRS Foundation.
- Ernst&Young. International GAAP 2017 (Chapters 6 and 7). Wiley. 2017
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.