- Integrated version of the contexts of operational, organizational and behavioral in which they develop accounting information systems for top managers management
- Ability to analyze information available to top managers
- Choice between alternative information models.
- Ability to design models of accounting information
- Acquire an ethical decision making of top managers
- To defend their own choices.
- Accepting the views of other colleagues, while maintaining a critical attitude towards them.