The aim of this subject is to introduce the cultural dimension of public policies in every level of the organization of the state: local, regional, state, etc.
The student will learn what are the legal aspects and the alternative policies in the cultural dimension of politics. Secondly, the student will acquire
knowledge about the history and ways of organizing the great cultural institutions: libraries, museums, theatres, and other similar centres.
1. The access to culture as a right
2. Policies of cultural production
3. The legal status of creators
4. Cultural distributive policies in the spaces of promotion of reading, performing arts, music, etc.
5. Main cultural institutions: history and theory of the spaces of access to culture.
6. Contemporary debates on organization and policies of the cultural spaces.