The aim of this subject is to know the great transformations that the digital environments produce in cultures and identities. A first objective is to analyse
the singularity of the digital media as a representational media of a universal character, concerning culture, and what are the main changes that this
produces in the phenomenology of space and time. A second objective is to introduce some of the most relevant forms of the culture developed in a digital
1. Main features of the digital environment
2. Space, time and action in digital environments
3. The network society
4. Art in a digital environment
5. Social movements in digital environments.
6. Main changes of the access to culture in digital environments.
7. Modern cybercultures.