BASIC AND GENERAL SKILLS
¿ Comrehension of the economic, legal, political and social reality from an institutional and comparative perspective.
¿ Ability to debate and formulate critical reasoning, using precise terminology and specialized resources, on international and global phenomena, using both the concepts and knowledge of the different disciplines and the analysis methodologies, paradigms and concepts of the Social Sciences .
¿ Ability to demonstrate knowledge in an area of study that starts from the base of general secondary education, and is usually found at a level that, although supported by advanced textbooks, also includes some aspects They involve knowledge coming from the cutting edge of the respective field of study.
¿ Ability to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional way and possess the competencies that are usually demonstrated through the elaboration and defense of arguments and the resolution of problems within their area of study
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their study area) to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues.
¿ Capacity to transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to both specialized and non-specialized audiences.
¿ Capacity to develop those learning skills necessary to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to communicate knowledge orally and in writing, before both specialized and non-specialized audiences.
- Ability to establish good interpersonal communication and to work in multidisciplinary international teams.
- Ability to organize and plan their work, making the right decisions based on the information available, gathering and interpreting relevant data to make judgments within their area of study.
- Motivation and ability to dedicate themselves to an autonomous learning for life, which allows them to adapt to new situations.
¿Understanding the processes of political and social chnages and their impact on economic institututions and processes.
¿ Understanding as to the structure of the markets and the impact of public intervention on them
- Understanding the relevance of technological progress in economic and social development.
- Know how to raise and solve basic problems of economic, social, political content and in the international context.
- Know the principles of cost-benefit analysis and its application to basic problems
- Being able to identify their own training needs in their field of study and work or professional environment and to organize their own learning with a high degree of autonomy in diverse contexts.
-Applied knowledge regarding economic agents and actors, determinants of their behavior and how they interact with each other.
-Applied knowledge to evaluate how changes in the institutional framework alter the behavior of economic agents and the economic results obtained.
-Applied knowledge to be able to make ceteris paribus forecasts about the impact of interventions on economic results; calibrate unwanted effects and understand the logic between instruments, targets and magnitudes; and its codetermination of economic policy.
- Comprehension about the functioning of the economy based on fundamental institutions such as the property rights and contracting rights. Ability to assess how these institutions shape behaviour, market equilibria and the impact of economic policies.
-Applied knowledge that helps to understand how economic actors and agents of different nations interact with each other. The cause, the effect and the policies related to the movement of people, goods, capital and ideas. Understanding of shock transmission mechanisms in an integrated economy characterized by high interdependence.
-Applied knowledge to understand the origin, evolution and current configuration of the institutions that govern the world economy today. Know how and why they were created and how they contribute to sustaining and making the current institutional system work.
- Applied knowledge about the interplay between the markets and politics, how the state regulates the market and how the economic processes condition political decision-making.
· Applied knowledge that helps to understand the role of the State in the market and economic institutions. Analysis of relevant changes.
· Applied knowledge that allows understanding the politicsof economic development.
· Applied knowledge to understand the factors that have given rise to the phenomenon of globalization. Understand the political and economic bases of globalization, as well as its effects on contemporary society and politics.