INTRODUCTION: Legal requirements for creating, protecting and financing innovative firms.
BLOCK I: LAW OF COMPANIES.
1. Types of company: key criteria for selecting a company.
2. Formation process for companies: paper process and electronic process.
3. Organizational structures: general meeting for shareholders and corporate director.
BLOCK II: INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY LAW.
1. Industrial property titles for protecting business innovation: patents, industrial designs, trademarks, trade names and domain names.
BLOCK III: LAW FOR FINANCING FIRMS.
1. Internal finance: self-financing, share capital, issues shares in the stock market.
2. External finance: ¿3F: family, friends and fools¿, bank loans, and supplier credit.
3. Alternative finance for innovative firms: crowdfunding, participative loans, business angels and venture capital,
4. alternative markets.