INTRODUCTION: Legal aspects relevant to the creation, protection and financing of an innovative company.
BLOCK 1: COMMERCIAL COMPANY LAW.
1. Types of commercial companies: key criteria for the choice of the type of company.
2. Formalities for the incorporation of a trading company: face-to-face and telematic procedures.
3. Organisation of trading companies: general meeting and administrative body.
BLOCK II: INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY LAW.
4. Industrial property titles for the protection of business innovation: patents, industrial design, trademarks, trade names and domain names. 5.
BLOCK III: COMPANY FINANCING LAW.
5. Self-financing: self-financing, share capital, issue of shares on the stock market.
6. External financing: "3F: family, friends and fools", bank credit and commercial credit.
7. Alternative financing for innovative companies: crowdfunding, participative loans, business angels and venture capital, alternative equity and fixed income markets.
equity and fixed income markets.