Content is understood to be all those activities carried out by students in companies, entities and organisations, which aim to provide a practical (or academic-practical) complement to academic training, provided that this activity is related to their academic training and possible professional opportunities.
In particular, the training objective of the internship will necessarily include the following aspects:
- Tasks to be developed by the student.
- Knowledge to be acquired by the student.
- Whether the student will participate in design, planning or development tasks.
- Within which projects or areas the internship will be framed.
- Tools that will be used.¿