1. Context of Data Governance
2. Data integration models (datawarehouse and virtual models)
3. Heterogeneous Data. Mediated Schema. Schema Matching and Mapping.
4. Obtaining Data. Crawlers. Wrappers. Data Integration on the web.
5. NoSQL databases in data integration.
6. Sensemaking and Situational Awareness in the Big Data Era
7. Visual Analytics: History, Definition and Building Process
8. Principles of Human Computer Interaction: Perception, Cognitive Aspects, Semiotics and Creativity
9. Interaction with Visual Interfaces
10. Geo-spatial and Temporal Data Processing
11. Deep Learning Models
12. Applications of Visual Analytics